We are commited to:
- enabling you to contact us in the way you prefer – by telephone, facsimile, e-mail, in writing or in person;
- posting our regular hours of operation and providing services flexible enough to meet client demand and personal schedules; including evenings and/or weekends based on client need.
- enabling customers who speak a language other than English to communicate with us by utilizing community interpretation services;
- responding to your letters and emails within five working days;
- continuously monitoring client satisfaction with our programs and services, and encouraging clientele to contact our Client Services Manager to discuss any concerns and resolve any service delivery issues.
- ensuring all clients receive immediate service during regular business hours to secure an initial intake appointment (within 5 business days); and
- scheduling intial employment counselling appointments within 10 business days of intial contact.