At WIL, we are committed to meeting all of our clients’ learning and employment needs. Clients are treated with fairness, dignity and respect. We aim to provide each client with a quality experience to facilitate individual learning and employment goals. WIL is committed to excellence in serving all customers including persons with disabilities. Our regular office hours are Monday to Thursday (8:30am to 4:30pm) and Friday (8:30am to 4:00pm).
WIL's Customer Service Charter and Accessible Customer Service Plan outline how we meet these commitments to our clients and fulfill our legal and self-regulatory obligations.
Concerns, compliments or complaints about WIL's Customer Service should be directed to our Client Services Manager either in person, by telephone (519) 663-0774 or in writing via hand delivery, regular mail or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WIL's Customer Service Charter:
We are commited to:
- enabling you to contact us in the way you prefer – by telephone, facsimile, e-mail, in writing or in person;
- posting our regular hours of operation and providing services flexible enough to meet client demand and personal schedules; including evenings and/or weekends based on client need;
- enabling customers who speak a language other than English to communicate with us by utilizing community interpretation services;
- responding to your letters and emails within five working days;
- continuously monitoring client satisfaction with our programs and services, and encouraging clientele to contact our Client Services Manager to discuss any concerns and resolve any service delivery issues;
- ensuring all clients receive immediate service during regular business hours to secure an initial intake appointment (within 5 business days); and
- scheduling initial employment counselling appointments within 10 business days of initial contact.