Mission, Vision and Values
WIL Counselling and Training for Employment and WIL Employment and Learning Resources Corporation (operating as WIL Employment Connections) are non-profit organizations dedicated, primarily, to facilitating the economic and social integration of immigrant women and men and Canadian women and men into the broader community of London and area. To this end, WIL provides services in information, referral, assessment, employment counselling and preparation, and facilitation of volunteer work experience placements leading to employment.
WIL Counselling and Training for Employment and WIL Employment and Learning Resources Corporation will be centres for excellence and innovation as the premier provider of quality employment preparation services in London and area.
All of WIL’s activities will be guided by our core values:
- We respect each other and the men and women who we serve
- We champion diversity
- We appreciate and recognize the efforts of others
- All people are supported in their growth and learning
- Our communication is honest and our listening is active
- In our field we are leaders not followers
- We give our best to every task we undertake
- Our reputation is our greatest asset
- We work as a team to meet challenges and to create opportunities
- We are committed to ensuring that our clients meet their individual goals