Immploy connects employers with immigrant talent to foster economic prosperity. Immploy Job Match provides employers across Southwestern Ontario coordinated access to qualified Canadian immigrant talent. Immploy Mentorship programs bring together immigrant talent with volunteer mentors at regional companies. Immploy programs are growing through the Immploy Online initiative.
Immploy is a partnership project of WIL Employment Connections, a not for profit organization that drives innovative employment solutions to bring immigrants and employers together. Through WIL, Immploy is currently inviting applicants for the following position:
Immploy Project Manager (Full-time)
Reporting to the Executive Director of WIL Employment Connections with collaborative accountabilities to the Immploy Leadership Council, the Immploy Project Manager is responsible for the development, delivery and management of all staff, activities and reporting requirements of Immploy and its affiliated programs and services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engage employers actively across the Southwestern Ontario regional business community as champions of immigrant talent;
- Convene, coordinate and manage the Immploy Leadership Council of employers in advancing demand-driven strategies to strengthen employment outcomes for immigrant job seekers;
- Provide operational support to the Immploy Leadership Council in the development and execution of its strategic plan;
- Develop and use marketing and communication resources, including social media and web-based content, to connect employers and immigrant talent with Immploy programs and services;
- Manage and effectively lead a community-based partnership project including maintaining, negotiating and cultivating program partnership agreements and collaborations;
- Act as coordinating liaison between all Immploy programs and planning bodies;
- Achieve the goals, targets and mandate of all program funding agreements related to Immploy;
- Identify gaps and priorities in immigrant talent attraction, selection and retention in Southwestern Ontario region;
- Develop and deliver strategies and programs to bridge the gap between labour market demand and immigrant talent supply;
- Serve as lead organizer for all Immploy events, presentations and group mentoring sessions;
- Develop and deliver qualitative and quantitative reports required by funders and stakeholders;
- Manage a team to successfully execute on all service delivery contracts while supporting the mission of WIL Employment Connections and the mandate of Immploy;
- Oversee in cooperation with the Accounting Supervisor the budget, cashflow and capital assets of Immploy;
- Actively engage in ongoing fund development to support, advance or develop existing and new Immploy programs and services;
- Coordinate third party evaluations on all Immploy programs and services;
- Actively participate in reciprocal information sharing and exchange with other Immigrant Employment Councils and mentoring initiatives across Canada; and
- Collaborate with WIL Employment Connections leadership, teams, projects, partnerships and programs in support of the WIL strategic plan and in upholding the mission, vision and values of WIL.
- Related post-secondary education;
- A minimum of 3 years project management experience, with preferred experience in the not-for-profit employment and training sector:
- Proven experience with immigrant employment issues;
- Experience developing/delivering mandated expectations in a changing environment;
- Proven proposal writing skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including group facilitation and presentation skills;
- Proven experience working with employers from a variety of sectors;
- Knowledge of the Southwestern Ontario region business community and labour market;
- Excellent analytical, research and computer skills including experience in social media and website content management;
- Ability to oversee outreach and service delivery in an online environment;
- Proven ability to lead a team effectively and to successful outcomes.
Please forward applications (covering letter and resume) no later than 4:30 pm on June 11, 2018.
Hiring Committee / Immploy Project Manager
c/o WIL Employment Connections
141 Dundas Street, 4th Floor
London, ON N6A 1G3
Applicants may also choose to submit application electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Hiring Committee/Immploy Project Manager in Subject Line.
WIL Employment Connections values diversity in all its forms and recruits qualified individuals at all occupational levels that reflect the diversity of our clients and our community. We strive to foster a workplace in which all individuals maximize their potential, regardless of their differences. We are committed to providing accommodations for person with disabilities. If you require an accommodation to complete this application, we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation may be provided at all stages of the hiring process.
While we appreciate all applications received, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.