WIL Employment Connections (WIL) is currently accepting applications for a full-time Sales & Marketing Advisor. Reporting to WIL’s Sales and Marketing Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for connecting WIL clients with local employers in positions that are commensurate with individuals’ skills, training and qualifications. The Sales and Marketing Advisor will also be responsible for marketing several community-based projects sponsored by WIL, including the Access Centre for Regulated Employment (ACRE) and Immploy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Become a labour market generalist with sufficient knowledge/experience to assist WIL clients in securing employment across a variety of occupations and employment sectors;
- Be responsible for developing a comprehensive knowledge of WIL clients; their education, skills, experience and job target;
- Meet directly with local employers to determine their recruitment/hiring needs;
- Match the hiring needs of local employers and the employment goals of WIL clients;
- Support employers in their hiring choice(s) through on-going customer service;
- Educate employers about the variety of hiring and recruitment programs and services available to them;
- Liaise for special initiatives (i.e. the placement/direct hire of graduates from skill-specific employment training and bridge training programs).
Knowledge, Skills, Competencies and Minimum Requirements
- Post secondary degree or diploma;
- Sales and Marketing diploma or in-house training certificate;
- 2 years direct sales (or related) experience in the service sector with a proven track record in setting goals and achieving objectives;
- Knowledge of the employment and training sector for the London and area labour market
- Well developed communication and coaching skills (advocacy, negotiating, networking, report writing and presentations);
- Well developed organization, planning and time management skills;
- Well developed decision making and problem solving skills;
- Proficient in the use of databases, word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software;
- Must have the use of a car.
Please forward applications (covering letter and resume) no later than 4:00 p.m. Tuesday, September 5th, 2017 to:
The Hiring Committee / Sales & Marketing Advisor
WIL Employment Connections
141 Dundas Street, 4th Floor
London, Ontario N6A 1G3
Applicants may also choose to submit their applications electronically to email@example.com
Please reference Hiring Committee/Sales & Marketing Advisor in the subject line.
WIL Employment Connections values diversity in all its forms and recruits qualified individuals at all occupational levels that reflect the diversity of our clients and our community. We strive to foster a workplace in which all individuals maximize their potential, regardless of their differences. We are committed to providing accommodations for person with disabilities. If you require an accommodation to complete this application, we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation may be provided at all stages of the hiring process. While we appreciate all applications received, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.