Job Posting: Marketing and Communications, Project Manager (Part-Time)
18-Month Contract Opportunity
WIL Employment Connections is getting ready to launch a new brand that has been developed with associated collateral through a national branding firm. The brand is ready and we need your help! We are looking to welcome a new part-time project manager to our team to launch, roll-out and integrate the new branding across the organization this fall. While a direct hire is preferred, the organization is also open to a proposed independent contract with interested marketing firms.
The mission of WIL Employment Connections (WIL) is to drive innovative employment solutions to bring immigrants and employers together. Your role will be essential in helping more newcomers and employers in Southwestern Ontario learn about available services to meet their career and talent needs.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have demonstrated experience in marketing and communications;
- You are able to develop a marketing and communication strategy and project manage the execution of the strategy;
- You are confident, driven and hands-on with the ability to collaborate across multiple departments;
- You are detail-oriented with strong proofreading skills;
- You can measure the impact or success of a marketing tactic and strategy;
- You are able to deploy marketing tactics both digitally and in print;
- You are open to working in a safe and welcoming office environment and
- You excel at leading marketing strategies and campaigns that are reflective of the diversity of the community.
- Work with broader management team on a cohesive cross-organizational marketing strategy;
- Deploy tactics to roll out the new brand;
- Assure all internal materials and collateral have been updated with new branding and key messaging;
- Set and manage a marketing and communications budget;
- Work actively in collaboration with other communication coordination leads and roles across the organization and its projects on ongoing execution;
- Research new strategies to reach newcomer audiences in the region as well as newcomers in larger metropolitan centres open to relocating to Southwestern Ontario;
- Prepare marketing collateral in alignment with funder acknowledgement requirements;
- Assess current search engine optimization and paid ad strategies and enhance with integrated branding approach;
- Work with firms specializing on SEO on continued refinement; and
- Roll out the new organizational website in alignment with new branding (website has been developed and needs to be enhanced for new brand).
- Awesome co-workers and meaningful goals;
- Health & dental benefits and pension program for part time hires working over 20 hours per week;
- Salary range of $30-$34 hourly depending on experience;
- A team environment that celebrates leadership and innovation;
- Professional development opportunities; and
- Generous paid vacation and paid sick time.
If you would like to work with us, we would love to hear from you. Simply send your resume and cover letter by Monday, August 23, 2021 at 4 p.m. to:
Hiring Committee/Project Manager, Marketing and Communications
c/o WIL Employment Connections
141 Dundas Street, 4th Floor
London, ON N6A 1G3
Applicants may also choose to submit application electronically to email@example.com Please reference: Hiring Committee/Project Manager, Marketing and Communications.
WIL Employment Connections values diversity in all its forms and recruits qualified individuals at all occupational levels that reflect the diversity of our clients and our community. We strive to foster a workplace in which all individuals maximize their potential, regardless of their differences. We are committed to providing accommodations for person with disabilities. If you require an accommodation to complete this application, we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation may be provided at all stages of the hiring process.
Please note that although we thank all applicants, only those being considered for interview will be contacted.