Job Posting: Sales and Marketing Advisor (Health Care)
6 month contract with possibility of extension
WIL Employment Connections is looking to add a valuable network-building individual to our team. We are searching for a Sales & Marketing Advisor to help us connect with employers and develop networks to support our goal of providing immigrants and newcomers with meaningful employment. The successful candidate would prioritize business development and job placement leads in the health care sector.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have experience in sales, human services, recruitment, business development, job development or talent promotion.
- You enjoy developing relationships with key stakeholders and interacting with people A LOT everyday! You are driven, persistent, and approachable.
- You have post-secondary (or equivalent) education.
- You are confident, customer service oriented, & professional.
- You love to set targets & exceed them.
- You are knowledgeable of current labour market trends & immigrant employment journey.
- Connect employers to talented job seekers.
- Actively outreach to employers and hold discovery meetings to address their talent needs.
- Promote tools, resources and services to employers to strengthen their access to top talent.
- Develop and execute an employer engagement plan for the health care sector.
- Work with health care sector employers to host networking events virtually and in person.
- Complete market research to strategize target audiences.
- Follow up on leads by email & over the phone.
- Track leads using customer relationship management software.
- Develop & maintain relationships with job seekers & employers.
- Become a labour market subject matter expert.
- Champion equitable and inclusive hiring and retention practices.
- Awesome co-workers and meaningful goals.
- Health & dental benefits and pension program.
- Professional development opportunities.
- A salary range of $44,000-$48,000 for a 35-hour work week.
- Generous paid sick time and vacation time.
If you would like to work with us, we would love to hear from you. Simply send your resume and cover letter by Monday, August 23, 2021 at 4 p.m. to:
Hiring Committee/Sales and Marketing Advisor
c/o WIL Employment Connections
141 Dundas Street, 4th Floor
London, ON N6A 1G3
Applicants may also choose to submit application electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org Please reference: Hiring Committee/Full Time Sales and Marketing Advisor in subject Line.
WIL Employment Connections values diversity in all its forms and recruits qualified individuals at all occupational levels that reflect the diversity of our clients and our community. We strive to foster a workplace in which all individuals maximize their potential, regardless of their differences. We are committed to providing accommodations for person with disabilities. If you require an accommodation to complete this application, we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation may be provided at all stages of the hiring process.
Please note that although we thank all applicants, only those being considered for interview will be contacted.